Inspired by events and observations from their personal lives, the wife and husband team of Susan Shie and James Acord craft lively quilts that combine fabric, thread, paint, text, and found objects.
A recent small gift of both small and large-scale works offers an opportunity to explore their collaborative working process.
- June 18, 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 441 Main St., Racine Art Museum, WI
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Adults - $5 Seniors - $3 Students - $3 Under 12 – Free ( maximum of 3) RAM Members – FREE