A Sensory Experience
to Tantalize Taste Buds and Excite the Mind
Please mark your calendar to come dressed in your favorite black and white outfit or creative ensemble. Join RAM for this sensory experience like no other. Tickets are now on sale. Those unable to attend that night will have the opportunity to bid on amazing auction packages and receive text notifications about the status of their bids.
SAVOUR 2019 features visual and culinary art innovatively paired with the area's finest restaurants, chefs, and foodie destinations. People are still talking about our 2018 sold-out art benefit, and SAVOUR 2019 will be even bigger, better, and tastier.
• Enjoy Visual and Culinary Art Innovatively Paired with the Area's Finest Restaurants, Chefs, and Foodie Destinations including:
Alex Mandli + Pampa Mia Argentinian Cuisine, Racine
Hector Acuna + The Red Oak Restaurant, Bristol
Lisa Englander + Cake My Day, Racine
Robert Fleischman + The Ivanhoe Pub & Eatery, Racine
Kierston Ghaznavi + Chit Chaat, Racine
Nate Hunter + The Maple Table, Racine
Camela Langendorf + Butcher and Barrel Gastropub, Racine
Marilyn Propp + The Egg Plant Café and Catering, Racine
Jimmy Yanny + The Coffee House, Burlington
Amanda Cosgrove Paffrath + Joey's Yardarm, Racine
JUST ADDED! Amy Misurelli Sorensen + Olde Madrid, Racine
JUST ADDED! Wells Brothers Italian Restaurant, Racine
• Chat with Local Artists about their Inspirations and Bid on Original Artwork
• Sip on Unlimited Beer, Wine and Delectable Beverage Combinations
• Revel in a Live Theatrical Performance and Interactive Art Stations
• Music by Local Record Shop Longshot Vinyl
• Bid Easily for Curated Travel, Food, Beverage, and Experience Packages from your Phone
HOW CAN YOU HELP
We ask you to consider sponsoring the event with a financial donation. Your donation is tax-deductible and all donors will be recognized on event signage and in RAM's Contributors Report.
It is only through the generous support of our community that exhibition and education programming at RAM and Wustum Museum continue. All proceeds from this event go toward funding valuable programs at both RAM and RAM’s Wustum Museum and the positive impact they have on people and the communities in which they live.
- September 28, 2019
- Location: 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Wustum Art Museum, WI
- Time: 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $100 per person