Racine Art Museum (RAM) annual Holiday Tree is simply spectacular! The tree is covered with hundreds of vintage, blown-glass ornaments from the collection of the late Emile Mathes. These beautiful ornnaments date from the 1940s-'50s to the present day.
RAM, 441 Main St., is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 12 to 5 p.m. Admission is $5 adults; $3 seniors and students. Closed Mondays - RAM will also be closed on Tuesday, Dec. 25 (Christmas Day).
- November 23, 2018 - December 30, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 441 Main St., Racine Art Museum, WI
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $5 adults; $3 seniors and students