Within the pristine white walls of a contemporary art museum that overlooks Lake Michigan, the Racine Art Museum presents an untraditional exhibition showcasing fluffy, sugar-coated marshmallow PEEPS®.
The (Racine Art Museum) RAM 9th Annual International PEEPS Art Competition runs from March 22 through April 8. You're invited to see these whimiscal creations and vote for the PEEPle's choice! Exhibit hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 12 to 5 p.m. Sunday. Closed Mondays and Easter Sunday.
- March 22, 2018 - April 8, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 441 Main St., Racine Art Museum, WI
- Phone: (262) 638-8300
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Adults - $7 Seniors 62+ / Students - $5 Under 12 - Free