A glimpse into local talent, Racine and Vicinity Show 2021: All Media Juried Competition showcases work from artists residing throughout Racine, Kenosha, and Walworth counties, along with Racine Art Museum (RAM) members from outside the area. This juried exhibition features 99 pieces by 96 artists.
Of the 376 pieces submitted by 206 artists, only approximately one-quarter were chosen by juror Diana Bolander for this year’s exhibition. Bolander has been the curator at the Rahr-West Art Museum in Manitowoc, Wisconsin since 2018, and also served as curator at the Dennos Museum Center, Northwestern Michigan College and the Wright Museum of Art, Beloit College. She has an MA in Arts Management from the University of Oregon and a BA in History of Art and Studio Art from Michigan State University.
- June 16, 2021 - August 14, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Wustum Museum, WI
- Phone: (262) 636-9177
- Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Price: Admission to RAM's Wustum Museum is always free!