Featuring many of the artists represented in the Racine Art Museum (RAM) collection, this exhibition offers an intimate look at major figures in contemporary craft.
With an atypical twist of having the emphasis on the artist rather than the work itself, these photographs reflect the personalities and individuality of makers who shaped the field in the twentieth century.
"Paul A. Smith: Masters of Craft" runs Sept. 17 through Dec. 30. RAM is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 12 to 5 p.m. Sunday. Closed Mondays and legal holidays.
- September 17, 2017 - December 30, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 441 Main St., Racine Art Museum, WI
- Phone: (262) 619-3543
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Adults - $5 Seniors (over age 62) - $3 Students - $3 Under 12 - Free (with adult - maximum of 3) RAM Members – FREE