8 Weeks, March 14 - May 2, 2019
Thursday, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fee: $171.00; Member Fee: $137.00
Learn soldering, sawing, shaping and mounting: the basic elements of jewelry design, in this multi-level class. Advanced students will learn casting, forming, and smithing. Additional supplies may be purchased from the instructor.
Online registration closes three days before class begins.
Class is held at RAM's Wustum Museum, 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Racine.
- March 14, 2019 - May 2, 2019
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Location: 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Wustum Museum, WI
- Phone: (262) 636-9472
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Price: Fee: $171; $137 (members)