8 Weeks, September 20 - November 15 (skip September 27)
Thursday, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Fee: $171.00 Member Fee: $137.00
Learn soldering, sawing, shaping and mounting: the basic elements of jewelry design, in this multi-level class. Advanced students will learn casting, forming and smithing. Additional supplies may be purchased from the instructor.
Online registration closes three days before class begins.
Class is held at RAM's Wustum Museum, 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Racine.
- September 20, 2018 - November 15, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Location: 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Wustum Museum
- Phone: (262) 636-9177
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Price: Fee: $171.00 Member Fee: $137.00