Learn soldering, sawing, shaping and mounting: the basic elements of jewelry design, in this multi-level class. Advanced students will learn casting, forming and smithing. Additional supplies may be purchased from the instructor. Age 16 years and older.
Thursday, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
6 Weeks, January 16 – February 20
Instructor/Artist: Toby Prioletta
$102 Members $128 Non-Members
Online registration closes three days before class begins. You are also welcome to call RAM's Wustum Museum at 262.636.9177 to check for class availability, and to register. Class is held at the Wustum Museum, located at 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Racine.
- January 16, 2020 - February 20, 2020
- Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Location: 2519 Northwestern Avenue, Wustum Museum, WI
- Phone: (262) 619-9177
- Time: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Price: $102 for members, $128 for non-members