A celebrated innovator, Renie Breskin Adams explores her dreams and personal history through colorful and humorous stitched narratives. Her collection-focus exhibition features over 30 works from the last 4 decades—embroideries as well as some preparatory drawings—that signal the establishment of an archive of her work at RAM.
These works may be viewed through Sept. 24. RAM hours are: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 12 to 5 p.m. Sunday. Closed Monday and federal holidays.
- June 18, 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: 441 Main St., Racine Art Museum, WI
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Adults - $5 Seniors - $3 Students - $3 Under 12 – Free ( maximum of 3) RAM Members – FREE