Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort celebrates the 10th Anniversary of its Christmas Carnival of Lights with more lights and winter cheer than ever, including a new 200-foot drive-through tunnel. The light show is open Nov. 30 – Dec. 31 (closed Christmas Day) and features more than 2 million lights stretching across 1.6 miles. Families can enjoy the dazzling, one-of-a-kind display from the comfort of their vehicles or from Santa’s sleigh.
Santa’s giant sleigh seats 43 guests in tiered and comfortable seating and gives families the opportunity to experience the show in a whole new way. Reservations to ride on the sleigh can be made at https://www.wichristmascarnival.com/book-a-sleigh-ride.
Guests can also meet and take a picture with Santa and “Evy the Talking Christmas Tree,” a popular, animatronic, seven-foot character, inside of Santa’s workshop. Afterwards, cozy up to the outdoor fireplace (make your own s’mores) or warm up inside Santa’s workshop with a coffee or handcrafted hot chocolate. Browse the giftshop for unique holiday gifts and purchase a personalized family ornament keepsake.
The Christmas Carnival of Lights is once again partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities for the holiday season by donating $1 per car to the Ronald McDonald House as well as $1,500 in certificates for families of the Ronald McDonald House to participate in the holiday light show.
Christmas Carnival of Lights is celebrating those who serve the community through discounted nights.
• Monday, Dec. 2 Military and Senior Appreciation Night: Bring in your military ID or regular ID if you are a senior to save 75% off single car admission at the gate.
• Tuesday, Dec. 3 Teacher and Educator Appreciation Night: honors teachers, aids, principals and those shaping the education of children. Bring in your school ID to save 50% off single car admission at the gate.
• Thursday, Dec. 5 Service Personnel Appreciation Night: celebrates service personnel, EMS, firefighters, law enforcement, emergency dispatchers, nurses and healthcare providers. Bring your ID to save 50% off single car admission at the gate.
More information on discount nights is available at wichristmascarnival.com/proud-partners.
- November 30, 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Recurring daily
- Location: 8425 WI-38, Jellystone Park, WI
- Phone: (414) 443-0850
- Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: $20 - $25 Carloads of up to eight people cost $20 Monday through Thursday, and $25 Friday through Sunday. Other pricing options for larger groups and buses are available at wichristmascarnival.com/hours-pricing.