Welcome to Chocolate City USA, home of Nestle and the city of Burlington Wisconsin. Join us for a beautiful run along the Fox River. Each participant receives:
- Best Superhero Outfit Award
- Largest Superhero Team Award
- Chocoholic 5K T-Shirt (after 5/21 t-shirts are not guaranteed)
- A Finishers Medal (after 5/21Medals are not guaranteed)
- A Goodie bag filled with special items
- CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE and more CHOCOLATE
- Racine's Original Famous Chocolate Danish Kringle
- Over 21? you'll get a FREE Beer at the LUCKY STAR PUB AND EATERY.
But wait, there's more! After the run each participant will receive FREE admission to Burlington's Chocolate Fest.
This event is celebrating its 32nd year, helps over 60 local civic groups, non-profit organizations and charities while bringing a fun tourist oriented event to the City. This year's theme is Marvel Comics (80th Anniversary), which is why we've added the Superhero feature. Come dressed as your favorite superhero for the 5K and your eligible for more prizes! Chocolate Fest is just as much about giving back to the community as it is chocolate. Learn more at www.ChocolateFest.com
Entry fee is $30 (adults - through May 20); $35 (adults - at the gate). $25 (adults - no swag/no shirt). $15 youth (no swag/no shirt).
Directions to start: To access the Burlington trailhead you must start in Riverside Park. Take State Route 11 west into Burlington. Turn right onto Bridge Street (SR 83), go over the bridge and turn right onto Congress Street to Riverside Park. The trailhead is at the end of the park off Congress Street. Parking is LIMITED here.
Parking: Parking is available throughout the Downtown Area.
Parking is very limited at Riverside Park. The side streets off of Congress St. will be closed due to the festival. We recommend finding street parking throughout Downtown or utilizing the parking structure on Dodge Street.
Awards info: All participants will receive a custom finishers medal. Top three male and female will be recognized as well as the top three male and female in respective 5 year age groups. First 450 Registrants are guaranteed a medal on race day, late registrants will have their medal mailed to them.
- 9 and under
- 5 year age categories (starting at 10yrs old on up
- May 27, 2018
- Location: 517 Congress Street, Riverside Park, WI
- Time: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Price: $15 to $35