A HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated new or gently used winter coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items for "The Big Bundle Up" campaign. The warm clothing drive runs through Jan. 2, 2018.
You may drop off clothing donations at these Racine County sites:
- Real Racine Visitor Center, 14015 Washington Ave. (Hwy. 20), Yorkville.
- Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
- Connect Cell, 3717 Douglas Ave., Racine.
- Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
- Greater Union Grove Area Chamber of Commerce, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
- Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 E. Main St., Waterford.
The warm clothing items are being donated to a variety of Racine County charities that serve individuals and families.
The Big Bundle Up is presented locally by Real Racine (Racine County's Destination Marketing Organization) and statewide by the Wisconsin Department of Tourism.