A HUGE thank you to everyone who donated new or gently used winter coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items for "The Big Bundle Up" campaign. The generosity has been absolutely overwhelming! A record 1,323 items was donated between Nov. 17 and Jan. 2.
Please join us in thanking these Racine County businesses and organizations that served as drop-off sites:
- Downtown Racine Corp. office, 425 Main St., Racine.
- Feiner Plumbing, 524 Villa St., Racine.
- RG Natural Babies, 430 Main St., Racine.
- Connect Cell, 3717 Douglas Ave., Racine.
- Victory Lane Car Wash, 5310 Washington Ave., Mount Pleasant
- Greater Union Grove Area Chamber of Commerce, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove.
- Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce, 102 E. Main St., Waterford.
We also wish to thank Sew 'n Save of Racine for conducting a one-day clothing drive in December and Shorewest Realty for holding an employee clothing drive.
The warm clothing is being donated this month to a variety of Racine County charities that serve individuals and families.