Being in the heart of the Midwest, Racine County has an abundance of fresh, locally grown produce at hand. Check out the list of our local markets and independent roadside stands for that fresh farm-to-table feel:
Social Distancing Tips While at a Farmers Market or Farm Stand
1. Be healthy and wear a mask. Do not come to the farmer's market if you are sick (such as having a cough or fever) or a member of a high-risk group.
2. Have a game plan. Come prepared with your shopping list in hand. Knowing what you need to buy will help you get in and get out of the market quickly, and help our farmers keep lines moving smoothly.
3. Shop quickly and efficiently. Avoid peak times, and try to limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
4. Shop solo and keep a safe distance. Please avoid physical contact and keep a distance of six feet from others at all times.
5. Don’t touch any items you haven’t bought, allow farmers to serve you when possible, and minimize money handling.
6. Thank your farmer! These are especially challenging times for our farmers, food makers, and restaurants, as they work hard on the frontlines to feed us. We must invest in and strengthen our region’s farms and food supply, especially in times of crisis.
18324 Old Yorkville Road, Union Grove WI.
Two sisters team up to bring fresh, hand-cut flowers on an almost daily basis to their roadside stand located in Union Grove.
W199 Highway 50, Burlington
Family-owned farm providing fresh produce and weekly "Veggie Buckets" from their homestead.
141 Stuart Rd., Mount Pleasant
This roadside stand brings you the freshest produce, direct from their fields, picked fresh daily. Tomatoes, sweet corn, peppers, beets, melons, pickles, cucumbers, zucchini come in abundant quantities at this farm stand.
7120 Braun Rd, Mount Pleasant
Specializing in sweet corn, vacationers from 26 states have already stopped in and purchased their produce!
8708 County Road V (CTH V), Caledonia
A small 1/4 acre cut flower garden of specialty blooms available for wholesale to local florists, retail within small businesses, and available for purchase by the bouquet, along with other locally grown greens and produce at their farm stand.
2429 43rd St, Caledonia
Wayne's Daughters Greenhouses is a local, 9th generation, family-owned and operated business/farm growing annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, planters, hangers, and more!
5006 S Sylvania Ave, Sturtevant
Pick up your farm favorites such as apple cider, apple cider, donuts, and more from Apple Holler's Outdoor Market during the 2020 season. Hours 9 AM - 4 PM daily.
Wehmhoff Square, Washington, and Pine Streets
Enjoy an open-air market in the heart of Downtown Burlington every Thursday 3 PM - 7 PM
11600 Washington Ave - (HWY 20) Mount Pleasant
Local farm market open year-round featuring "Borzy Boxes" - An abundance of fresh, mainly homegrown produce for only $10! Open 10 AM - 6 PM Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM Saturdays.
3920 N Green Bay Rd, Racine
Open-air market located in the parking lot at St. Monica's Senior Living Facility on Thursdays 2 PM - 6 PM
Milaeger's, 4838 Douglas Ave., Caledonia.
Over 40 vendors with fresh produce, microgreens, local cheeses, breads and bakery, meats, honey, jams, sauces and seasonings, and local artisans on Sundays 10 AM - 2 PM year-round. Pre-order is available for the 2020 season for this farmers market.
Fountain Banquet Hall parking lot, 8505 Durand Ave.
Located adjacent to the Fountain Banquet Hall, on Mondays mornings 9 AM - 1 PM
Village Square Park, Main Street, and 10th Avenue.
An open-air market in the heart of the Union Grove community Tuesdays 3 PM - 7 PM throughout the summer.